Drag and Drop Table Cell Problem

TechieGrl

Hello. I'm using the script.aculo.us library for Drag and Drop
functionality. I have everything inside of a table because I have a 3
column layout filled with data that users are selecting and adding to
a form.

The problem that I have is the when I move a cell from the list of
options, all of the cells in that row immediately shift to the right
and stay there. It's very odd looking and I can't figure out where
the problem is.

Also, my Drag and Drop only work in Firefox and Safari. Any ideas on
how to get it to work in IE7?

Thanks!