drag framework

peter

Dear All
I want to let the user able to drag and move a component on the
JFrame. Which framework I can do this easily?

For example, in eclipse visual editor/jigloo, user are able to
move the component on screen, how to do it? Any framework?

FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH :(

thanks
from Peter ([email protected])

John B. Matthews

peter said:
I want to let the user able to drag and move a component on the
JFrame.

This is rather broad topic; it might help to know what you're trying to
model. What are the components? How are they related? Is this a GUI
designer? Physical simulation? UML editor?
[In] which framework I can do this easily?

Perhaps JDesktopPane & JInternalFrame might be useful, either directly
or as a model for managing internal components:

<http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/swing/JDesktopPane.html>
<http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/javax/swing/JInternalFrame.html>
<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/
internalframe.html>