    is it fairly easy to implement?

    Thanks

    -Bruce

    bruce, May 5, 2006

  2. bruce

    alisonken1 Guest

    Hello Bruce -
    If you are talking about client-side menu's, you should be looking at
    Java or Java-Script.

    Python is good at server-side scripting, but there is no >widely
    installed< python interpreter on peoples browsers that would work,
    whereas java and javascript are pretty much the standard in client-side
    scripting in web browsers.

    alisonken1, May 5, 2006

  3. Not sure to understand what you mean, but this is nothing
    Python-specific - web-programming is web-programming, whatever the
    server-side techno/language.

    bruno at modulix, May 5, 2006
  4. No you wouldn't use python for this. Look at javascript & CSS.

    e.g. http://www.youngpup.net/2004/transmenus/examples
    and http://www.robocup2004.pt/

    Colin

    Colin Gillespie, May 5, 2006