drop down value lost after coming from login page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Deep, Jun 2, 2012.

  1. Deep

    Deep Guest

    hi friends,

    1> I have one page which contains one dropdown. we can see data on
    selection change event of dropdown.
    2> when some one clicks data then it goes to login page using pop up.
    user fills user id and password.
    3> after filling right user id and password loginpage popup redirects
    to myaccount page, then user close myaccount page and come again in
    first page which is already open in background.
    4> when he again change selection of drop down it shows that all
    dropdown value has been finish so no data is showing and it shows
    error.

    I want to know why dropdown data is lost?
    please help me

    Thanks in advance

    Deep, Jun 2, 2012

  2. X-No-Archive: Yes