dropdownlist in datagrid

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

Just add a ddl to you footer and populate it like you do with a normal ddl...
Are u facing any probs?
Hths..
R. Thomas

RSusanto

Hi,
Is Anybody know how to populate dropdownlist in the datagrid ?

I need to put dropdownlist in the footer of the datagrid to insert new data.

thx

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

Does the ddl apprear in the footer ok?
Did u populate the ddl?

R. Thomas

RSusanto

yea I did just what u said
but there are no data in there, and no error.
any hints for me ?

thx anyway