Dropdownlist

Guest

Hello:
I have to show in a dropdownlist something but I can't resize the
control(dropdownlist) but could be possible some text or some options in the
dropdownlist are too bing I mean that the
dropdownlist.width< dropdownlist.item[someitem].text.length
I had been thinking implement some functionanility in the onmouseover
listitem but the listitem does not support any atributte.
I have two option :
1.Implemente a popup when someitem.onmouseover showing the fulltext
2. horizontal scroll
But I have no idea how I can do it

Somebody can help me
Thanks