Duplicate entries were found for taglib-uri

Discussion in 'Java' started by cliveswan, Jun 26, 2006.

  1. cliveswan

    cliveswan Guest

    Hi,

    Trying to get Hibernate & struts working.
    Getting a duplicate "entries were found for taglib-uri"??????

    Thanks

    clive

    Error(6): Duplicate entries were found for taglib-uri
    "/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld". Ensure that only one entry is specified
    per taglib-uri in web.xml.

    I have looked through struts-bean.tld (hundreds of lines. Don't see any
    duplicates
    Am i mising anything???

    Looked at the web.xml code, it ends:
    <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>
    <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>
    <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld</taglib-location>
    </taglib>
    <taglib>

    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-uri>
    << Is this meant to be
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location> << OR
    duplicate
    </taglib>

    cliveswan, Jun 26, 2006

  2. cliveswan

    Chris Smith Guest

    If struts-bean.tld is in there twice, then remove one of them. This is
    very clear to me from the error message; is there something that's
    confusing you about it?

    Chris Smith, Jun 26, 2006

  3. cliveswan

    cliveswan Guest

    Hi Chris,

    First time I have used this, not sure about the format.
    In html you have <body> </body>

    Just nervous about deleting things, not sure why they are there
    or what they do!!!

    Cheers

    Clive

    cliveswan, Jun 26, 2006