Dynamic Compilation using CSC.exe and Binary Resources

Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm trying to build some kinde of dynamic executable file, the story is

Main application have the capability to create new exe.
The main application will ask the the user for 2 request
1- the Impeded exe he want to lunch when new exe opened (Winamp.exe)
2- some kind of info

After user pass the path of requierd exe (Winamp.exe) and info, the Main app. will extract empeded an CSharp project from Main app. to temp folder and then modify that project by replacing the old info with the new user one and also place the user defined one (Winamp.exe), and once he hit compile, CSC.exe will start processing that project.

Once project builded the Main app. will closed and the builded exe opened, this exe is the result of dynamic CSharp project that we modify it by add info and exe (Winamp.exe) as an resource into it, the function of this new exe is to show the info first and then run the impeded exe (Winamp.exe),

The purpose of this idea is to force the user who want to use winamp to see the info first and once he agree, winamp will run

The problem i'm facing is the process of compiling the dynamic project, i can compile normal app. but the problem is that i'm unable to compile project who contain an exe file inside it,

I have VS 2005, when I add an Primary exe into it, it just take the name of that file into the resx file and keep the exe file in folder called resource, when i try to compile this project the exe file don't included in the compiled exe

In Abstract.
I want to the command promot which allow me to compile VS 2005 project which contain an Exe resource into it,

I include 2 project the first is the compiler, which produce an Bat file used to compile

The 2nd is the dynamic project in which will compiled by the 1st app., this project conatin an exe resource on it, all i need is to compile that project and when i hit the button in its form the impeded exe run.

Please Help me.

Thanks in advanced for whatever help.

Attachments

  • Desktop.zip