Dynamic Image Maps

Steve Bishop

I don't know if there is such a thing, but when an image swaps, can you
have different image maps on it dynamically?

I have product pictures with several part numbers also wihin the
picture. I would like the user to be able to click on one of the part
numbers next to the image and populate a text box.

If I swap the image, I would like to do the same thing, but with diffent
mappings. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Steve

Kien

Hi,
You can use transparent GIFs on layers on top of the image and change
the layers as the image changes. The only drawback is that the
hotspots must be rectangular.

Kien