    from code behind. I can't seem to find any examples of this. Does anyone know
    how to do this?

    Thanks in advance.

    Guest, Jun 20, 2006

    Guest Guest

    sqlboy2000,

    There are probably a large number of ways to this. You can put controls
    inside two or more <div> tags with the id properties set and with
    runat="server". Then, set the visibilities of the <div>s as you desire.

    You can dynamically build contols in the code.

    You can use nested master pages.

    Can you provide more details on what you are trying to achieve?

    Thanks,
    Eagle

    Guest, Jun 20, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Just a simple example of changing the detail page in code behind.
    controls.add() or whatever it is now when using master / detail pages.

    Guest, Jun 20, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Here's a suggestion. It can get tedious, however.

    <asp:Content ID="Content1" runat="Server"
    ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1">

    <asp:Table id="tblMain" runat="server">
    <asp:TableRow id="row1" runat="server">
    <asp:TableCell id="cell11" runat="server">
    </asp:TableCell>
    </asp:TableRow>
    </asp:Table>

    </asp:Content>

    At this point you can add rows and cells to tblMain in your code-behind.
    You can also add controls to the cells.

    You can also try this using the <div> tag instead of a table. I have not
    used the <div> personally this way. I have successfully added rows and cells
    to an asp:Table in this way, but I did not do it for all the content.

    I hope this helps.

    Have Fun!!!
    Eagle

    Guest, Jun 20, 2006