Dynamic MENU ITEM in ASP.Net

jayender.vs

Hi,

I am doing a menu in asp.net here is the sample code for that:

<asp:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" Orientation="Horizontal" >

<Items>

<asp:MenuItem Text="<%=m_Menu[0]%>" Value="New Item"></asp:MenuItem>

<asp:MenuItem Text="New Item" Value="New Item"></asp:MenuItem>

<asp:MenuItem Text="New Item" Value="New Item"></asp:MenuItem>

<asp:MenuItem Text="New Item" Value="New Item"></asp:MenuItem>

</Items>

</asp:Menu>

Now the m_Menu[0] is the string array which has the string
value taken from database., but am not able to display the string which

i got from database.

is there anyother way to do ? waiting for ur reply ..
thanks,
Jayender.

Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Jayender,

i have the same problem as you are having and only started working on it as i was about to walk out the door so i was wondering if u have found the solution to it yet...

btw i did check the other thread and i think my problem is the same as Jayender because we both want to put a variable as the text for the menu name...in my case i want to do a select statement and then get a number for how many records were gathered

my code looks like this for now

<asp:MenuItem Text='<%response.write(test)%>' Value="0" />