Dynamic Navigation in a Formview

Guest

I want to be able to jump to a record within a dataset being viewed by a
formview. I have a formview bound to a SqlDataSource that returns multiple
records, the UI offers the user Prev and Next buttons so that they can move
through the data. It seems that you can move dynamically through the records
in a formview simply by changing the page index, but this relies on the user
knowing the page they want to see. I would like the user to be able to enter
the primary key of the record they wish to see and then jump the record
pointer to that record so that the FormView now shows the required record and
allows the user to next and prev through the records from that point. It
seems like this should be possible, I just can't figure out how.