dynamically checkboxlist creation using javascript and validation

deepak kumar

i have a checkbox1 (web server control) on a aspx page........
now my requiremnt is that when page loads and user at cleint side
clicks on that checkbox then checkboxlist(having 6 checkboxex vertically)
should be generated by javascript....and if user clicks on a button(web
server control)
already there then alert message should be come becoz he did not select at
least one checkbox out of checkboxlist(6) generated......if he did not
checks checkbox1
and clicks on button for pastback then no alert message comes.andpage is
sucessfully transfered .........
how can i do this in javascript.......
1:->main checkbox(checkbox1)(web server control)
2:->button(web server control)
when he clicks on checkbox1 then checkboxlist should be genertard(6 in
numbers in my case)
and if did not check any one of them chewckbox in checkboxlist the3n alert
message should come othewrwise no