Easiest way to get started with WebApps?

skanemupp

which is the easiest module to use to just get started with webapps
quicklya nd starting getting things up and running, not advanced stuff
just basic.

Jason Scheirer

which is the easiest module to use to just get started with webapps
quicklya nd starting getting things up and running, not advanced stuff
just basic.

web.py is probably the most reasonable small webapp framework to get
going (it's a very small download and install, with little to no
configuration). It does lack a lot of features you may eventually want
and you will have to roll yourself, but I really strongly recommend it
if you already know something about web programming. I've had a lot of
success teaching newbie swith TurboGears, but that's pretty
heavyweight and every time you mention it everyone asks why you don't
just use Django or Pylons.

Mike Driscoll

which is the easiest module to use to just get started with webapps
quicklya nd starting getting things up and running, not advanced stuff
just basic.

cherrypy is also good for quick and dirty webapps without a lot of
bling.

Mike