EDI requirement (2 positions)

craig

Hi,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. ID: Req-030520081046 - EDI Consultant

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Duration: 6 Months, Number Of
Openings: 1, Location: St Louis, MO

Req. ID: Req-030520081047 - Gentran EDI Developer

Primary Skills: Gentran Integration Suite, EDI, File Mapping, XPATH

Job Description:
Exp in GIS 4.X utilizing the following areas: Trading Enveloping AS2
Configuration BPML code and XPATH statements, GIS mailboxes gentran
Mapper windows based.

EDI to Appln File mapping Appln to EDI mapping using XPATH statements
in maps EDI Stds--
ANSI X12,VICS and UCS all versions EDI Documents 810, 850, 860, 940,
943, 944, 945, 947.

Nice to have Retails Grocery, Manufacturing and Distribution exp.

Rate: Open, Job Type: Contract, Duration: 6+ Months, Number Of
Openings: 1, Location: Newark, NJ

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Craig