    Also, when the webpage is enlarged, at some point the enlarged player
    shows some of the photo. It would be nice if that didn't happen.

    emf

    emf, Feb 25, 2014

  2. emf

    richard Guest

    that's the nature of the youtube version.
    you'll see this happen on many videos.
    it has to do with the script you can not change.

    richard, Feb 26, 2014

  3. emf

    emf Guest

    What's this? Please explain.

    emf, Feb 27, 2014
  4. emf

    Hot_Text Guest

    It the ABC 123 !@# in HIX

    Info here
    < http://mklasson.com/hexit.php >
    Features
    Built-in realtime assembler and disassembler
    Record and play macros
    Normal text viewer
    Compare two files
    Calculator for dec/hex/bin/oct
    View/change EXE header
    Filter text by masking some characters
    Configurable colors, mouse, keys, etc
    Clipboard with cut, copy, paste
    Search / replace
    Goto line / file offset
    Editing, incl. inserting and deleting bytes
    Split screen
    Help system
    Freeware
    Win32 and DOS versions