Embedding processing module in c (winxp sp2)

mani

Hello every one

Did anybody tried to embed pyprocessing (http://
pyprocessing.berlios.de/) in a c app? im using python 2.4 and
pyprocessing 0.52 under winxp sp2. but it doesnt seem to work. I added
a print statement in Process.start() method after
'_current_process._children.add(self)' command in process.py file line
97 and it prints as its in a kind of loop!

here is the sample program:

#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#include<windows.h>
#include "python.h"

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
Py_Initialize();

PyRun_SimpleString("import sys\n"
"sys.argv=['']\n" //a cheat to make processing go on!
"from processing import Process,Queue,freezeSupport\n"
"def f(q):\n"
"\timport wx\n"
"\tfrom wx.py import crust\n"
"\tapp = wx.PySimpleApp(redirect=False)\n"
"\tframe = crust.CrustFrame()\n"
"\tframe.Show()\n"
"\tapp.MainLoop()\n"
"q=Queue()\n"