enableSessionState error in PWA

planetreddy

Hello,

I have customised some aspx pages & want to view these pages in PWA.
But whenever I try to open this page through PWA I get the following
error

"Session state can only be used when enableSessionState is set to true,
either in a configuration file or in the Page directive"

But in the 'web.config' file I have set enableSessionState = true

Plese help!

Thanks,
Krupakar Reddy, PMP