Enabling/Disabling remote desktop - programmatically

Cappy2112

I've already posted this in the Python W32 list, but didn't get what
I'm looking for.

I want to know how to disable Remote Desktop after logging to into a
remote machine,
to prevent subsequent logins by other users logging me out.

I currently have a Windows XP system configured for coworkers to
connect to using VPN & remote desktop,
so they can get diagnostic data for test failures.

I can disable Remote Desktop manually in Ctrl Panel, but have to
navigate through several screens to do this.
If I could do this using Python it would be very convenient.

Have any of the Windows users on this list done this?

Thanks