enctype="multipart/form-data"

asif

hi all,

I have two asp pages ( classic asp). on first page, I have 3 textboxes and a
fileupload control and a submit button. when i click submit, form is posted
to next page. If i use

<form action="SubmitFeedback.asp" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">

then file data is avaiable on next page but textbox data is not available on
not available on net page but other textboxes data is available. How I i send
both textboxes and fileupload control data on next page ?

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Asif Hameed

Gregory A. Beamer

hi all,

I have two asp pages ( classic asp). on first page, I have 3 textboxes
and a fileupload control and a submit button. when i click submit,
form is posted to next page. If i use

<form action="SubmitFeedback.asp" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data">

then file data is avaiable on next page but textbox data is not
available on next page. If I remove enctype in form tag, then
fileupload control data is not available on net page but other
textboxes data is available. How I i send both textboxes and
fileupload control data on next page ?

Please help me on this.

For classic ASP, post in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general. You
are very unlikely to get a good answer here.

Peace and Grace,

Göran Andersson

asif said:
hi all,

I have two asp pages ( classic asp). on first page, I have 3 textboxes and a
fileupload control and a submit button. when i click submit, form is posted
to next page. If i use

<form action="SubmitFeedback.asp" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">

then file data is avaiable on next page but textbox data is not available on
not available on net page but other textboxes data is available. How I i send
both textboxes and fileupload control data on next page ?

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Asif Hameed

The component that you use to the get the file data consumes the entire
request stream, so it has a replacement for the Request.Form collection,
often also called Form, that exposes the content that is not files.