Message: HandlingInstanceID: b2caae08-4165-459e-bbca-dd0c5296f687
An exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' occurred and was
caught.
01/31/2007 06:31:02
Type : System.Web.HttpUnhandledException, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Message : Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
Source : System.Web
Help link :
ErrorCode : -2147467259
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Boolean HandleError(System.Exception)
Stack Trace : at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at ASP.gtra_gtrabankaccounts_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in
c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\root\df2158fc\b31ed45b\App_Web_gtrabankaccounts.aspx.5134655d.lny2x3ii.0.cs:line 0
at
System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

Additional Info:

MachineName : DALWEBDEV7
TimeStamp : 1/31/2007 12:31:02 PM
FullName : Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling,
Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/1160655589/Root-1-128147197620397122
ThreadIdentity : LEVI\9mukhe4
WindowsIdentity : LEVI\SVCTFSdev
Inner Exception
---------------
Type : System.NullReferenceException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source : App_Code
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : System.String HandleError(System.Exception)
Stack Trace : at
LSCO.GTRARMRA.WebUI.SoapExceptionHelper.HandleError(Exception ex)
at LSCO.GTRARMRA.WebUI.GTRA_gtra_BankAccounts.btnSave_Click(Object
sender, EventArgs e)