Eric3 for Windows not firing up.

Guest

Hi, I downloaded Python 2.4.1 for Windows and PyQtGPL10.exe and
Eric3snapshot2005-04-10.exe from http://pythonqt.vanrietpaap.nl/

They seemed to install fine. Python 2.4.1 works.

I tried Linguist and Designer, but there was some entrypoint error in
qt-mt3.dll. I copied this file into the c:\windows directory, and then
QT at least fired up, with Linguist and Designer now working.

Then I tried Eric3, but I get the following:

The procedure entry point ?wheelEvent@QWidget@@MAEXPAVQWheelEvent@@@Z
could not be located in the dynamic link library qt-mt3.dll.

Any clues how to fix this one?

thanks
Michael