pyQt for windows

relativity

I have downloaded and installed pyQt 3.14 educational but when I run any of
the examples I get an error saying qt-mtedu333.dll was not found. I have
also installed the qt4 opensource version for windows but I am not sure
everything was set up correctly. When I run configure it complains about
file or folder not found (mingw32-make). I installed mingw with qt. Anyway
any help would be appreciated. All i want is to be able to use QT on windows
with python.

Phil Thompson

I have downloaded and installed pyQt 3.14 educational but when I run any of
the examples I get an error saying qt-mtedu333.dll was not found. I have
also installed the qt4 opensource version for windows but I am not sure
everything was set up correctly. When I run configure it complains about
file or folder not found (mingw32-make). I installed mingw with qt. Anyway
any help would be appreciated. All i want is to be able to use QT on
windows with python.

The educational version of PyQt requires the educational version of Qt. As
your address is obviously bogus I can't say whether or not you would qualify
for this - ask Trolltech.

The GPL version of PyQt4 for Windows has not yet been released - it will be in
the next few weeks.

Phil

Bill

relativity said:
I have downloaded and installed pyQt 3.14 educational but when I run any of
the examples I get an error saying qt-mtedu333.dll was not found. I have
also installed the qt4 opensource version for windows but I am not sure
everything was set up correctly. When I run configure it complains about
file or folder not found (mingw32-make). I installed mingw with qt. Anyway
any help would be appreciated. All i want is to be able to use QT on windows
with python.

Look at http://pythonqt.vanrietpaap.nl

It worked for me.

relativity

relativity said:
Works for me as well. :) Thanks all.
The PyQT demos are nice but not quite as impressive as wxPython. :) There
are so many controls to choose from. For free I get a syntax editor, python
shell, webbrower controls. :)