Error 403-Error 403-Error 403

willem joubert

My application is a .net web-application.
I did everything the text book told me to do.
When I try and enter my own website I get the following message:

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number
that may be listed on the xxxx home page.
You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

Please tell me what to do.
I have been spending one week just to deploy this application and not
succeeding.