ERROR HANDLING AND TRACING ie. Logging the Errors

Guest

Hi

Can anyone show a sample code where the error handling is done with the
logging the errors.

What are the best methods of logging the errors in .net

perticularly in WEB Application

Thanks,
ss

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I like log4net. It is free, easy enough to use, and very flexible. There are
some commercial products that have more features, but I doubt you will need
them. Using this project, you will not end up coding a lot of error handling
log code yourself.

--
Gregory A. Beamer

Think Outside the Box!