Error in browsing ASPX pages on Win 2003

Sathian

Dear All,

We are unable to brows any aspx pages on IIS6.0 installed on Windows 2003
server.
What are the possible causes? Earlier the OS was Windows 2000 and it got
upgraded to 2003 recently. After this upgrade we started to get this
problem.
HTML pages accessible even now.

Any help on this woudl be highly appreciated.

Regards

Sathian

Guest

Dear All,

We are unable to brows any aspx pages on IIS6.0 installed on Windows 2003
server.
What are the possible causes? Earlier the OS was Windows 2000 and it got
upgraded to 2003 recently. After this upgrade we started to get this
problem.
HTML pages accessible even now.

Any help on this woudl be highly appreciated.

Regards

Sathian

IIS - Web Service Extensions

and allow ASP.NET