    invalid. The call did noot execute. means?

    I get this from certain web pages when I try to hit the link buttons
    for it to perform an action on another page?

    Brian, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Brian

    Dom Leonard Guest

    It occurs in the context of pages using javascript to generate page
    content and communicate between windows, one of which windows is closed.

    Possibly
    * page A pops up page B in the link and page B wants to communicate with
    page A, but page A has been closed (possibly by you or a popup killer?), or
    * Internet Explorer has become totally confused and it will work in
    another browser, or
    * poor page design.

    From your perspective and depending on how much spying the site is
    doing on your browsing, the result could be good or bad either way.

    Dom

    Dom Leonard, Jun 27, 2003