Error Message-I am not certain which Group to ask

Brian

Does anyone know what the error message: the callee(server(not server
application) is not available and disappeared; all connections are
invalid. The call did noot execute. means?

I get this from certain web pages when I try to hit the link buttons
for it to perform an action on another page?

Dom Leonard

Brian said:
Does anyone know what the error message: the callee(server(not server
application) is not available and disappeared; all connections are
invalid. The call did noot execute. means?

I get this from certain web pages when I try to hit the link buttons
for it to perform an action on another page?
It occurs in the context of pages using javascript to generate page
content and communicate between windows, one of which windows is closed.

Possibly
* page A pops up page B in the link and page B wants to communicate with
page A, but page A has been closed (possibly by you or a popup killer?), or
* Internet Explorer has become totally confused and it will work in
another browser, or
* poor page design.

From your perspective and depending on how much spying the site is
doing on your browsing, the result could be good or bad either way.

Dom