ERROR-Some of the files required for web references are not instal

Chris Davoli

When I try to add a web reference to my web site (I just right click on
App_WebReferneces), I get the error "Some of the files required for web
references are not installed" and the ok button. I've tried to uninstall and
reinstall VS2005, but to no avail. Anybody got any answers about this? It
won't let me add a web refernece to a project.