Error when creating a SQLDataSource

BobLaughland

Hi There,

I have created an ASP .NET web site. Whenever I try to create an
SQLDataSource I get the following message,

'Following error occured while getting connection string information
from configuration. "Cannot get web application service" '

I have the following line in my web.config file, so I don't understand
it,

<connectionStrings>
<add name="ConnectionString" connectionString="Data
Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\ASPNETDB.MDF;Integrated
Security=True;User Instance=True"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
</connectionStrings>

BobLaughland

Can't quite remember, but I think I recreated the connection using an
SQLDatasource.

I think I did something dodgy when I was mucking around and the
settings probably went a bit funny.