Error when trying to run ASP.NET

chris.martz

I tried to open a web applicateion (dotnetnuke) after installing .net
2.0. I get the error in the even viewer for applications "Failed to
execute request because the App-Domain could not be created. Error:
0x80131902". I installed 2.0 and it said it installed successfully. I
then pulled my dotnetnuke files over to a folder and tried to run and
I got that error. I have enabled 2.0 in IIS. Any ideas?

chris.martz

I gave the ASPNET account read, write, and modify permissions. I am
running this on windows server 2003. I have read many places and I
cannot figure out if ASPNET is the wrong account.

Juan T. Llibre

Use the NETWORK SERVICE account.

Windows XP uses the ASPNET account.
Windows 2003 uses the NETWORK SERVICE account.

Juan
====