When using checkdnsrr I get an Internal Server error

Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am using PHP RPM on IBM i.

Has anyone seen this error and could give me information on how to address it?

<?php

$domain="w3schools.com";

if(checkdnsrr($domain,"MX")) {

echo "Passed";

} else {

echo "Failed";

}

?>

Error received when running scrip:

Internal Server Error

Contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Error Log:

[Fri Apr 09 09:11:14.699000 2021] [zend_enabler:error] [pid 8012:tid 00000033] Can not read response from /QOpenSys/pkgs/bin/php-cgi (0.0) - [0] There is no error.

Joined
Nov 27, 2019
Messages
163
Reaction score
28
Ran the code locally on WampServer64 with no errors. Tried a few righteous and a few false domain names - output as expected.