Europython update

Jacob Hallen

This is a news update about the Europython 2005 conference, to be held
in Göteborg, Sweden 27-29 June

- Due to some technical prolems with the registration website we
have decided to extend the registration of talks until 8 May.
We already have an impressive array of talks, but we do have room
for some more. We are especially interested in talks focusing on
the Python language and talks on Python usage in Science.

- To encourage companies to bring their whole staff and their customers
to Europython, we have created a corporate discount. If you bring
5 people or more from a single organisation, you get a 20% discount on
the regular and early-bird regular fee.

- A list of all the accepted talks will be published 11 May 2005 on the
Europython website.

- Early bird registrations end 15 May. Registration for the low cost
accomodation close to the conference venue ends on the same day.

For all conference details, go to:
http://www.europython.org

See you in Göteborg.

EuroPython Team

About EuroPython: Europython is an annual conference for the Python
and Zope communities. It circulates between different sites in
Europe. Having started in Charleroi, Belgium, it is now in Göteborg,
Sweden and will move to CERN in Swizerland next year. Europython is a
community conference run by volunteers.