evaluate sine series.

andyg

Matt Garrish wrote :
There are posting guidelines for this group (and most active groups) for a
reason: people are tired of having to constantly tell those whose "first
time" (excuse) it is to follow simple usenet protocol. If you find this
overly-burdensome you're free to go elsewhere. Considering the recent
proliferation of google posters who don't think there's any reason for them
to follow any guidelines, consider yourself lucky you got any response.

1. Google Groups doesn't provide a quoting facility. This caught me
out. If you like I'll go and use my *normal* reader with my proper paid
for Usenet account. It was just a convenience for the moment.

2. I'm well aware of the guidelines for this and every group. I have
been occasionally active on Usenet for 13 years.

3. At the end of the day, my first post was replying to *all* the posts
in general, remarking on how funny you all were in response to the
original poster (the unfortunate late assignment poster). Given that a
certain amount of levity had crept in, I can't believe how bent out of
shape you've got over a simple lapse.

Andy

usenet

andyg said:
1. Google Groups doesn't provide a quoting facility.

Really??? I'm responding via Google Groups, and I was able to use the
above quoting by default (when using the recommended
ShowOptions/Reply). This is the preferred quoting style in usenet. I
didn't need to do anything special (except snip for brevity) to use the
quoting style above.

Dr.Ruud

andyg:
1. Google Groups doesn't provide a quoting facility.

It actually does, but this is better:
I'll go and use my *normal* reader with my proper
paid for Usenet account.

2. I'm well aware of the guidelines

All is well that ends well?

andyg

Really??? I'm responding via Google Groups, and I was able to use the
above quoting by default (when using the recommended
ShowOptions/Reply). This is the preferred quoting style in usenet. I
didn't need to do anything special (except snip for brevity) to use the
quoting style above.

Aha. David, thank you very much. I found it. Again, unfamiliar with the
tool!

Andy