Examples of Websites and Graphic Art created by Children

Spheric

An said:
How old are you Chaddy?
My guess is 2+2+2.

And you have the nerve to claim to be a webmaster ...
A kid can do better than you, pathetic troll, and the proof is right
at the links above.

Have a nice day now, Shoddy666

I can certainly belive my eyes. This person has just attacked Chad. It so
happens that Chad is legally blind and has proofed some of my sites for
users with disability.

How dare Chad call himself a webmaster? Allow me to ask you how you dare
call yourself a web anything?

I don't want to see your code, I shudder that you are involved with websites
for the young people, because if this is your attitide then you are among
the least trusted persons in my book. Education, accessibility and love are
among our first and foremost reasons to have any degree of honor in this
business, and in attacking Chad while simultaneously trumpeting your own
wares is simply spiteful. Chad is one of the nicest, most giving persons I
have met on the net and your trying to one-up him makes you a very, very
small person.

I want you to go to bed and count your money. Count it again and again. Look
at the faces of dead presidents on these bills. Because I sense these are
the only persons you love. And I think that's all the love you get back.

BTW, if you are holding $USD, your value is diminishing day by day.
Friendship and love holds value forever.

Have a nice life Shody666. I note your numeric value.

Richard Watson

Jerry said:
Actually, that would be microcephalus. But it would be about the right
size for a 4 year old.

10 inches sounds awfully big for the cerebellum of a 4 year old - are
you sure about that?

1

1001 Webs

I can certainly belive my eyes. This person has just attacked Chad. It so
happens that Chad is legally blind and has proofed some of my sites for
users with disability.

Is he blind, really? Now it all makes sense.

I am awfully sorry.

I didn't know that, no one told me.

That makes me a bloody asshole then.

Sorry Chaddy, I still don't know why you attacked me in the first
place, but please, accept my apologies.

it wasn't at all my intention to make fun of someone with
disabilities.

I think I'd better go now, Good-bye everybody.

John L.

1001 said:
Is he blind, really? Now it all makes sense.

I am awfully sorry.

I didn't know that, no one told me.

That makes me a bloody asshole then.

Not really. You were already an asshole.

1

1001 Webs

Is he blind, really? Now it all makes sense.

I am awfully sorry.

I didn't know that, no one told me.

That makes me a bloody asshole then.

Sorry Chaddy, I still don't know why you attacked me in the first
place, but please, accept my apologies.

it wasn't at all my intention to make fun of someone with
disabilities.

I think I'd better go now, Good-bye everybody.

One question remains, though.
If Chaddy is blind, how come he's doing Flash "presentations"?
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/portfolio.php

Please explain that to this bloody asshole.
Either of two, he's not blind or he doesn't have any consideration for
real blind people.

1

1001 Webs

One question remains, though.
If Chaddy is blind, how come he's doing Flash "presentations"?http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/portfolio.php

Please explain that to this bloody asshole.
Either of two, he's not blind or he doesn't have any consideration for
real blind people.

Moreover,
when we try to validate the page at w3.org:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

we get:
This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!
Result: Failed validation, 4 Errors

1

1001 Webs

Moreover,
when we try to validate the page at w3.org:http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://freewebdesign.awardspa...

we get:
This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!
Result: Failed validation, 4 Errors

Furthermore:

Accessibility evaluation results of http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/portfolio.php

Detailed accessibility evaluation report
Errors with priority: 3
Checkpoint Description HTML element, attribute Line
4.3 Identify the primary natural language of a document

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-abbreviated-and-foreign
HTML, LANG 3
Warnings with priority: 1
Checkpoint Description HTML element, attribute Line
1.3 Until user agents can automatically read aloud the text
equivalent of a visual track, provide an auditory description of the
important information of the visual track of a multimedia
presentation. .

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-provide-equivalents
OBJECT, 28
1.4 For any time-based multimedia presentation (e.g., a movie or
animation), synchronize equivalent alternatives (e.g., captions or
auditory descriptions of the visual track) with the presentation. .

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-provide-equivalents
OBJECT, 28
2.1 Ensure that all information conveyed with color is also available
without color, for example from context or markup. .

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-color
OBJECT, 28
6.3 Ensure that pages are usable when scripts, applets, or other
programmatic objects are turned off or not supported. If this is not
possible, provide equivalent information on an alternative accessible
page..

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-new-technologies
OBJECT, 28
7.1 Until user agents allow users to control flickering, avoid
causing the screen to flicker.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-movement
OBJECT, 28
8.1 Make programmatic elements such as scripts and applets directly
accessible or compatible with assistive technologies .

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-own-interface
OBJECT, 28
4.1 Clearly identify changes in the natural language of a document's
text and any text equivalents (e.g., captions).

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-abbreviated-and-foreign
N/A N/A
6.1 Organize documents so they may be read without style sheets. For
example, when an HTML document is rendered without associated style
sheets, it must still be possible to read the document.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-new-technologies
N/A N/A
6.2 Ensure that equivalents for dynamic content are updated when the
dynamic content changes.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-new-technologies
N/A N/A
11.4 If, after best efforts, you cannot create an accessible page,
provide a link to an alternative page that uses W3C technologies, is
accessible, has equivalent information (or functionality), and is
updated as often as the inaccessible (original) page.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-use-w3c
N/A N/A
14.1 Use the clearest and simplest language appropriate for a site's
content.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-comprehension
N/A N/A
Warnings with priority: 2
Checkpoint Description HTML element, attribute Line
3.1 When an appropriate markup language exists, use markup rather
than images to convey information

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-structure-presentation
OBJECT, 28
3.5 Use header elements to convey document structure and use them
according to specification

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-structure-presentation
H1, 11
3.5 Use header elements to convey document structure and use them
according to specification

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-structure-presentation
H2, 19
3.5 Use header elements to convey document structure and use them
according to specification

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-structure-presentation
P, 20, 21, 23, 29
3.6 Mark up lists and list items properly.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-structure-presentation
UL, 13
7.3 Until user agents allow users to freeze moving content, avoid
movement in pages.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-movement
OBJECT, 28
9.2 Ensure that any element that has its own interface can be
operated in a device-independent manner.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-device-independence
OBJECT, 28
13.1 Clearly identify the target of each link.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
A, 13, 14, 15, 15, 16, 17, 25
2.2 Ensure that foreground and background color combinations provide
sufficient contrast when viewed by someone having color deficits or
when viewed on a black and white screen.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-color
N/A N/A
3.2 Create documents that validate to published formal grammars.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-structure-presentation
N/A N/A
7.5 Until user agents provide the ability to stop auto-redirect, do
not use markup to redirect pages automatically. Instead, configure the
server to perform redirects.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-movement
N/A N/A
11.1 Use W3C technologies when they are available and appropriate for
a task and use the latest versions when supported.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-use-w3c
N/A N/A
12.3 Divide large blocks of information into more manageable groups
where natural and appropriate.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-complex-elements
N/A N/A
13.3 Provide information about the general layout of a site (e.g., a
site map or table of contents).

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
13.4 Use navigation mechanisms in a consistent manner.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
Warnings with priority: 3
Checkpoint Description HTML element, attribute Line
10.5 Until user agents (including assistive technologies) render
adjacent links distinctly, include non-link, printable characters
(surrounded by spaces) between adjacent links.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-interim-accessibility
A, 13, 14, 15, 15, 16, 17, 25
13.6 Group related links, identify the group (for user agents), and,
until user agents do so, provide a way to bypass the group.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
A, 13, 14, 15, 15, 16, 17, 25
4.2 Specify the expansion of each abbreviation or acronym in a
document where it first occurs

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-abbreviated-and-foreign
N/A N/A
11.3 Provide information so that users may receive documents
according to their preferences (e.g., language, content type, etc.)

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-use-w3c
N/A N/A
13.5 Provide navigation bars to highlight and give access to the
navigation mechanism.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
13.7 If search functions are provided, enable different types of
searches for different skill levels and preferences.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
13.8 Place distinguishing information at the beginning of headings,
paragraphs, lists, etc.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
13.9 Provide information about document collections (i.e., documents
comprising multiple pages.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
13.10 Provide a means to skip over multi-line ASCII art.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-navigation
N/A N/A
14.2 Supplement text with graphic or auditory presentations where
they will facilitate comprehension of the page.

More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/#gl-facilitate-comprehension
N/A N/A
14.3 Create a style of presentation that is consistent across pages.

[...]

Found issues:
Priority 1[WAI] Priority 1 accessibility issues. A Web content
developer must satisfy this checkpoint. Otherwise, one or more groups
will find it impossible to access information in the document.
Satisfying this checkpoint is a basic requirement for some groups to
be able to use Web documents. No automatically detected problems and
13 problems that require human review have been found.
1.3 Until user agents can automatically read aloud the text equivalent
of a visual track, provide an auditory description of the important
information of the visual track of a multimedia presentation.

* Human review required Multimedia presentations should have an
associated audio description (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

1.4 For any time-based multimedia presentation (e.g., a movie or
animation), synchronize equivalent alternatives (e.g., captions or
auditory descriptions of the visual track) with the presentation.

* Human review required Multimedia presentations should have
synchronized equivalents (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

2.1 Ensure that all information conveyed with color is also available
without color, for example from context or markup.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

4.1 Clearly identify changes in the natural language of a document's
text and any text equivalents (e.g., captions).

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

6.1 Organize documents so they may be read without style sheets. For
example, when an HTML document is rendered without associated style
sheets, it must still be possible to read the document.

* Human review required Ensure this document can be read without
style sheets (2)
*
o Line 9: <link type="text/css" href="style.css"
rel="stylesheet" media="all" />
o Line 19: <span style="font-weight: bold;">

6.2 Ensure that equivalents for dynamic content are updated when the
dynamic content changes.

* Human review required Verify that equivalents of dynamic content
are updated and avaliable as often as the dynamic content. (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

6.3 Ensure that pages are usable when scripts, applets, or other
programmatic objects are turned off or not supported. If this is not
possible, provide equivalent information on an alternative accessible
page.

* Human review required Verify that dynamic content is accessible
or provide an alternative. (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">
* Human review required Missing accessible alternative content in
the body of OBJECT (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

7.1 Until user agents allow users to control flickering, avoid causing
the screen to flicker.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

8.1a Make programmatic elements such as scripts and applets directly
accessible or compatible with assistive technologies, if functionality
is important and not presented elsewhere.

* Human review required This element may not be accesible to all
users. Please ensure there is an accesible interface to this object
(1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

11.4 If, after best efforts, you cannot create an accessible page,
provide a link to an alternative page that uses W3C technologies, is
accessible, has equivalent information (or functionality), and is
updated as often as the inaccessible (original) page.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

14.1 Use the clearest and simplest language appropriate for a site's
content.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

Priority 2[WAI] Priority 2 accessibility issues. A Web content
developer should satisfy this checkpoint. Otherwise, one or more
groups will find it difficult to access information in the document.
Satisfying this checkpoint will remove significant barriers to
accessing Web documents. No automatically detected problems and 15
problems that require human review have been found.
3.2 Create documents that validate to published formal grammars.

* Human review required Verify that the document validates to
published formal grammars (HTML-XHTML, CSS).

3.4 Use relative rather than absolute units in markup language
attribute values and style sheet property values.

* Human review required Verify absolute units of measure are not
used on stylesheets (1)
*
o Line 9: <link type="text/css" href="style.css"
rel="stylesheet" media="all" />

3.5 Use header elements to convey document structure and use them
according to specification.

* Human review required Verify that all headers are properly
marked up ("h1"-"h6" elements).

3.6 Mark up lists and list items properly.

* Human review required Verify that all lists are properly marked
up ("ul","ol","dl" elements).

3.7 Mark up quotations. Do not use quotation markup for formatting
effects such as indentation.

* Human review required Verify that all the quotations have been
properly marked up ("q","blockquote" elements).

6.4 For scripts and applets, ensure that event handlers are input
device-independent.

* Human review required For scripts and applets, ensure that event
handlers are input device-independent (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

7.2 Until user agents allow users to control blinking, avoid causing
content to blink (i.e., change presentation at a regular rate, such as
turning on and off).

* Human review required Verify that there is no blinking content
in the page.

7.3 Until user agents allow users to freeze moving content, avoid
movement in pages.

* Human review required Verify whether there is no moving content
in the page, or there is a way to freeze the movement.

8.1b Make programmatic elements such as scripts and applets directly
accessible or compatible with assistive technologies.

* Human review required This element may not be accesible to all
users. Please ensure there is an accesible interface to this object
(1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

9.2 Ensure that any element that has its own interface can be operated
in a device-independent manner.

* Human review required Ensure this programmatic object can be
operated in a device-independent (1)
*
o Line 26: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
data="portfolio.swf" height="400" width="500">

11.1 Use W3C technologies when they are available and appropriate for
a task and use the latest versions when supported.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.1 Clearly identify the target of each link.

* Human review required Ensure that each link clearly identify its
target.

13.2 Provide metadata to add semantic information to pages and sites.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.3 Provide information about the general layout of a site (e.g., a
site map or table of contents).

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.4 Use navigation mechanisms in a consistent manner.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

Priority 3[WAI] Priority 3 accessibility issues. A Web content
developer may address this checkpoint. Otherwise, one or more groups
will find it somewhat difficult to access information in the document.
Satisfying this checkpoint will improve access to Web documents. 1
automatically detected problem and 12 problems that require human
review have been found.
4.3 Identify the primary natural language of a document.

* Missing lang attribute: The primary language of this document
has not been set (1)
*
o Line 2: <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

2.2b Ensure that foreground and background color combinations for text
provide sufficient contrast when viewed by someone having color
deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

4.2 Specify the expansion of each abbreviation or acronym in a
document where it first occurs.

* Human review required Specify the expansion of each abbrevation
or acronym in a document where it first occurs

9.4 Create a logical tab order through links, form controls, and
objects.

* Human review required There is no tab order in this document. A
tab order makes controls easier to navigate for many users

9.5 Provide keyboard shortcuts to important links (including those in
client-side image maps), form controls, and groups of form controls.

* Human review required There are no keyboard shortcut keys to any
of the controls in this document. Verify if they are needed.

11.3 Provide information so that users may receive documents according
to their preferences (e.g., language, content type, etc.)

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.5 Provide navigation bars to highlight and give access to the
navigation mechanism.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.6 Group related links, identify the group (for user agents), and,
until user agents do so, provide a way to bypass the group.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.8 Place distinguishing information at the beginning of headings,
paragraphs, lists, etc.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

13.9 Provide information about document collections (i.e., documents
comprising multiple pages.).

* Human review required If the page is part of a document
collection, verify that you provide information about the collection.

14.2 Supplement text with graphic or auditory presentations where they
will facilitate comprehension of the page.

* Human review required Check it through the whole document

14.3 Create a style of presentation that is consistent across pages.

* Human review required Consistent page layout and recognizable
graphics benefit all users. In particular, they help people with
cognitive disabilities or who have difficulty reading (1)
*
o Line 9: <link type="text/css" href="style.css"
rel="stylesheet" media="all" />

13.10 Provide a means to skip over multi-line ASCII art.

* Human review required Verify that a means to skip over multi-
line "ASCII art" is provided.

1

1001 Webs

Last but not least:

Depth 1
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 1
Warnings 8 17 13
General Warnings 5 7 9
Depth 2
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/index.php
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 1
Warnings 8 17 13
General Warnings 5 7 9
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/contact.php
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 0
Warnings 0 13 14
General Warnings 5 7 9
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/portfolio.php
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 0
Warnings 6 17 14
General Warnings 5 7 9
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/services.php
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 0
Warnings 0 22 12
General Warnings 5 7 9
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/about-us.php
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 0
Warnings 0 17 12
General Warnings 5 7 9
http://freewebdesign.awardspace.biz/latest-news.php
Priority 1 Priority 2 Priority 3
Errors 0 0 0
Warnings 0 15 12
General Warnings 5 7 9

Jerry Stuckle

Richard said:
10 inches sounds awfully big for the cerebellum of a 4 year old - are
you sure about that?

Sorry, some of my message got dropped in editing. He got diameter and
circumference mixed up. Typical of someone of his IQ.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

1

1001 Webs

(e-mail address removed),

For a moment there you did the right thing, and now you're being a dick
again.
Can't help it.
It's Jerry's fault.
In real life I am a very polite person, the kind old Ladies love to
have for company for games of Bridge and tea parties.
But just thinking of him, I start to envision all kinds of bizarre
things.
I have consulted the problem with my psychiatrist, and after reading
the Posts, she says that if it feels good, go ahead and do it,
because, I quote:
"It will help him realize that verbal abuse can be very damaging,
It is also crucial that he gets help in this instance.
There are professionals who are qualified to help him to discontinue
abusing other people.
They will also help him to look at his underlying issues, like his
fixation with "mommies" and physical organs.
He's clearly in need of attention. Perhaps he, too, was abused at some
time".

So I am doing it for his own good.
Because after all, I am a nice person, and he has to come to realize
that CRIME, in any of its variations, does not pay off.

Jerry Stuckle

1001 said:
[...]

ROFLMAO. So I made you be an idiot!

You really do need a psychiatrist.

On second thought, you should be in an institution.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

1

1001 Webs

ROFLMAO. So I made you be an idiot!

You really do need a psychiatrist.

On second thought, you should be in an institution.
You should know about institutions, specially PENAL ones.

Jerry Stuckle

1001 said:
You should know about institutions, specially PENAL ones.

ROFLMAO!

Look back - YOU'RE the one with the obsession for wankers, Ahmed.

Now you had better get going. I hear your mommy calling.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

1

1001 Webs

ROFLMAO!

Look back - YOU'RE the one with the obsession for wankers, Ahmed.
Why do you call me foreign names?
Tell me, do you find yourself speaking spontaneously in tongues?
I am not completely sure, but I think it's a symptom that could give
us a clue about what's gone wrong in your deranged mind.
I have to ask my psychiatrist to find out what it means, I'll let you
know ...
Now you had better get going. I hear your mommy calling.
I know what that one means. Auditory hallucinations are a key sign of
schizophrenia.
Man, you're in a worse condition that I thought...
Seek professional help, QUICK !!!

Jerry Stuckle

1001 said:
Why do you call me foreign names?
Tell me, do you find yourself speaking spontaneously in tongues?
I am not completely sure, but I think it's a symptom that could give
us a clue about what's gone wrong in your deranged mind.
I have to ask my psychiatrist to find out what it means, I'll let you
know ...

I know what that one means. Auditory hallucinations are a key sign of
schizophrenia.
Man, you're in a worse condition that I thought...
Seek professional help, QUICK !!!

We know who you are, Ahmed, and you can't hide it. Now you'd better go
see what your mommy wants.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

1

1001 Webs

We know who you are, Ahmed, and you can't hide it. Now you'd better go
see what your mommy wants.
Who are "we"?
Who is "Ahmed"?
Who is "mommy"?

Please Jerry, pay attention to me for a second.
Seek medical help, NOW !!!
You are potentially dangerous to people around you.
You should be put away, specially when taken also into account your
CRIMINAL record.

obedient dusk