Examples of Websites and Graphic Art created by Children

Jerry Stuckle

1001 said:
Don't know who that person may be,

but I think that what we should let the rest of the World know is that
besides committing fraud, you also beat up your wife:
Court System: DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY - CIVIL SYSTEM
Case Number: 0602SP019022003Claim Type:DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Complaint No: 001(STUCKLE, ELIZABETH M) Vs:(STUCKLE, JERRY D )

What a loathsome low-life coward you are.

Try again, Ahmed. It doesn't work! ROFLMAO!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

1

1001 Webs

Try again, Ahmed. It doesn't work! ROFLMAO!

I've tried and look what I've came up with:

Taxpayer Services Division

Entity Name: SMARTECH HOMES, INC.
Dept ID #: D07297567

Principal Office (Current): 9920 BRIXTON LANE, BETHESDA, MD 20817
Resident Agent (Current): JERRY D. STUCKLE, 9920 BRIXTON LANE,
BETHESDA, MD 20817

DEPT. ACTION - FORFEITURE 10/06/2006 12:03-AM
THE ENTITY WAS FORFEITED FOR FAILURE TO FILE PROPERTY RETURN FOR 2005.
For a Maryland entity, its existence has been ended by the State for
some delinquency.

Good Standing: No

Kind Regards,

Rafael Martinez-Minuesa

www.1001webs.net
Puerto Marina, Benalmadena,
MALAGA - 29630
Spain
Phone: +34.620443347
EmailAddress: info-at-1001webs.net

Jerry Stuckle

1001 said:
I've tried and look what I've came up with:

Taxpayer Services Division

Entity Name: SMARTECH HOMES, INC.
Dept ID #: D07297567

Principal Office (Current): 9920 BRIXTON LANE, BETHESDA, MD 20817
Resident Agent (Current): JERRY D. STUCKLE, 9920 BRIXTON LANE,
BETHESDA, MD 20817

DEPT. ACTION - FORFEITURE 10/06/2006 12:03-AM
THE ENTITY WAS FORFEITED FOR FAILURE TO FILE PROPERTY RETURN FOR 2005.
For a Maryland entity, its existence has been ended by the State for
some delinquency.

Good Standing: No

Kind Regards,

Rafael Martinez-Minuesa

www.1001webs.net
Puerto Marina, Benalmadena,
MALAGA - 29630
Spain
Phone: +34.620443347
EmailAddress: info-at-1001webs.net

ROFLMAO! Keep trying, loser.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

1

1001 Webs

<crap snipped>

May speak for many here, just please stop! Get a room or something, but
just please stop.

Speak for yourself, if you feel like it, but please stop telling me
how I should behave, specially when you remained silent when CRIMINAL
Jerry Sucker tried to discredit me by attacking my reputation and my
interests on so many occasions.

You said absolutely nothing, so I have to think that you thought it
was fine, or even worse, because you even sided up with him.

Just a straight question Jonathan, you can answer with a simple "Yes"
or "No".
Are you involved in any way in any of the CRIMINAL activities
committed by Jerry?
Because it looks kind of suspicious to me the keen interest you're
showing now to stop the Truth about his CRIMINAL actions being spelled
out.
It can help many unaware people to correctly identify the sucker and
prevent them from falling prey to his CRIMINAL activities, you know?
So, please explain to everybody what's wrong about that and why you
instead of making it public are trying to cover it up by suggesting it
should be posted to a private "Room" ???
Most suspicious, no matter how you look at it ...

Jerry Stuckle

1001 said:
[...]

ROFLMAO!

Ahmed, you really should see a psychiatrist about your obsession with
me. It isn't healthy.

--
==================

1001 Webs said:
[...]

Take it to a room of law, this is web authoring.

1

1001 Webs

I'll third that!.

OK, you're right.

It's enough for now.

Let's get back to the main topic of the thread, which happens to be
you, disgusting Shammer666 on you, disguising as a blind person in
order to have good-will part with their money.

dE|_

"1001 Webs" wrote in message
OK, you're right.

It's enough for now.

Let's get back to the main topic of the thread, which happens to be
you, disgusting Shammer666 on you, disguising as a blind person in
order to have good-will part with their money.

We have an attention addict here possibly lacking in a life.

You all know what to do now.

------------------ZIP----------------

Andy Dingley

Speak for yourself, if you feel like it, but please stop telling me
how I should behave,

You, Jerry, and your multiple personality disorder should _all_ get a
room somewhere.
Make it a big one, far away from the rest of us. Don't hurry back.

dE|_

Andy Dingley said:
You, Jerry, and your multiple personality disorder should _all_ get a
room somewhere.
Make it a big one, far away from the rest of us. Don't hurry back.

I reckon him and Jerry are the same person, with 2 usenet accounts.

Andy Dingley

I reckon him and Jerry are the same person, with 2 usenet accounts.

I simply don't care one way or the other.

The amount by which I fail to care would require new advances in Mr
Newton's calculus of the infinitesimals, and probably Jukka to answer
that recent question about expressing diacriticals in Unicode, before
I could begin to write down the sheer tininess of how little I care
about either of them.

Andy Dingley

I reckon him and Jerry are the same person, with 2 usenet accounts.

I simply don't care one way or the other.

The amount by which I fail to care would require new advances in Mr
Newton's calculus of the infinitesimals, and probably Jukka to answer
that recent question about expressing diacriticals in Unicode, before
I could begin to write down the sheer tininess of how little I care
about either of them.

Travis Newbury

Speak for yourself, if you feel like it, but please stop telling me
how I should behave, specially when you remained silent when CRIMINAL
Jerry Sucker tried to discredit me by attacking my reputation and my
interests on so many occasions.

You do understand that if you would just ignore him he will leave you
alone right?

1

1001 Webs

"1001 Webs" wrote in message

We have an attention addict here possibly lacking in a life.
Just for your info, I don't think anything you write about is worth my
attention.
Obviously what I write about is worth yours.
You all know what to do now.
Another moron who thinks he has the right to tell people what to do.
A moron that will pass in the History of Internet as cover-up of
CRIMINALS.

VytoKetoReviews