Examples of Websites and Graphic Art created by Children

Sherman Pendley

Jonathan N. Little said:
<crap snipped>

May speak for many here, just please stop! Get a room or something,
but just please stop.

110% agreed.

sherm--

1

1001 Webs

You, Jerry, and your multiple personality disorder should _all_ get a
room somewhere.
Don't you dare comparing me to wife-beating, fraud committing CRIMINAL
jerry.
Make it a big one, far away from the rest of us. Don't hurry back.

Another one that sympathizes and tries to cover up criminals.
Perhaps because you are also a lousy CRIMINAL disguising as a
webmaster?

1

1001 Webs

110% agreed.
Another moron who thinks he has the right to tell people what to do.
A moron that will pass to the History of Internet as a cover-up of
CRIMINALS.

This being read for thousands of people, you know that much, don't you
twit?
And I'm going to make sure that EVERYBODY having to do with Internet
authoring finds out as well.
It's what any decent person would do. Although I don't even know what
I'm telling you this, because decency is a concept alien to you, no
doubt ...

1

1001 Webs

Another moron who thinks he has the right to tell people what to do.
A moron that will pass to the History of Internet as a cover-up of
CRIMINALS.

This being read for thousands of people, you know that much, don't you
twit?
And I'm going to make sure that EVERYBODY having to do with Internet
authoring finds out as well.
It's what any decent person would do. Although I don't even know what
I'm telling you this, because decency is a concept alien to you, no
doubt ...

OK people, and now that we know who is a decent person, who is a
CRIMINAL, and who makes life easier to those criminals, so they can
can get away with their criminal activities, let's get back to
original topic of the thread.

I have news for you:
Chaddy is NOT blind.

1

1001 Webs

OK people, and now that we know who is a decent person, who is a
CRIMINAL, and who makes life easier to those criminals, so they can
can get away with their criminal activities, let's get back to
original topic of the thread.

I have news for you:
Chaddy is NOT blind.

It hasn't been very hard to find out that he's NOT blind.
Just look at his Flash presentation.
Can't you see that it's impossible for a legally blind person to
produce that?
Has any of you ever met a person who is blind?
Has anyone of you ever worked with Flash? I know some people have and
I would like to hear their opinion.

I understand that many of you must feel hurt and confused at this
point.
More so, if you have paid any money to Chaddy, as some of you have
said.
But it isn't fair attacking me for exposing the truth.

Jerry Stuckle

Andy said:
You, Jerry, and your multiple personality disorder should _all_ get a
room somewhere.
Make it a big one, far away from the rest of us. Don't hurry back.

Stuff it, Andy. I'm saner than you are. I just don't give a damn what
stoopid trolls say.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Jerry Stuckle

dE|_ said:
I reckon him and Jerry are the same person, with 2 usenet accounts.

Not a chance.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
(e-mail address removed)
==================

1

1001 Webs

OK people, and now that we know who is a decent person, who is a
CRIMINAL, and who makes life easier to those criminals, so they can
can get away with their criminal activities, let's get back to
original topic of the thread.

I have news for you:
Chaddy is NOT blind.

I also want to say that I have some people in Australia checking up on
him and that very soon you will all have detailed information about
this shoddy character.

1

1001 Webs

Stuff it, Andy. I'm saner than you are. I just don't give a damn what
stoopid trolls say.

Are you calling the:
Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation
and the
Maryland Judiciary
stupid trolls?

Man, you're going from bad to worse.

In case anyone wants to check Jerry's criminal records go to Maryland
Judiciary Case Search:
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp
look for Stuckle, Jerry

You can also have a look at Maryland Taxpayer Services Division:
http://www.maryland.gov/
click on Business Database Searches:
http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/UCC-Charter/default.aspx
and look for SmarTech.

I wonder where the Smart comes from ...
and even the Tech, for that matter ...

dorayme

Andy Dingley said:
I simply don't care one way or the other.

The amount by which I fail to care would require new advances in Mr
Newton's calculus of the infinitesimals, and probably Jukka to answer
that recent question about expressing diacriticals in Unicode, before
I could begin to write down the sheer tininess of how little I care
about either of them.

Now Andy, you would have to know that this is untrue. When I
learnt calculus, I used to conjure up delicious pictures of how
small some quantities could be and no matter what I conjured up,
I realised there could be even smaller. So, Newton (and Leibniz
btw), had the very very smallest covered. He also had zero
covered. Now, to me at least, you are admitting some interest in
whatever this (these) characters are saying and no new advances
are needed to quantify it. <g>

1

1001 Webs

Now Andy, you would have to know that this is untrue. When I
learnt calculus, I used to conjure up delicious pictures of how
small some quantities could be and no matter what I conjured up,
I realised there could be even smaller. So, Newton (and Leibniz
btw), had the very very smallest covered. He also had zero
covered. Now, to me at least, you are admitting some interest in
whatever this (these) characters are saying and no new advances
are needed to quantify it. <g>

That's because you're the kind of people that when they see a woman
being beaten up look the other way.
Same people that when they see CRIMINAL activities going on, try to
associate themselves with the criminals or cover them up.

All I can say now is how disappointed I am.
I would imagine finding that kind of people in other kind of groups,
but I swear to the Almighty that I'd have never imagined finding them
at places related to web authoring, where there's supposed to be
educated people.

Sherman Pendley

1001 Webs said:
Another moron who thinks he has the right to tell people what to do.

"Please stop" isn't an order, it's a request. A polite request.
A moron that will pass to the History of Internet as a cover-up of
CRIMINALS.

*Shrug* Whatever. If you think you're dragging me into your little pissing
contest, think again.

sherm--

1

1001 Webs

"Please stop" isn't an order, it's a request. A polite request.
What you're implying with that "polite request" is that you have the
right to tell people what to do.
What is it exactly that is bothering you so much, anyway?
Why don't I see you asking Jerry to stop?
*Shrug* Whatever. If you think you're dragging me into your little pissing
contest, think again.
This is NOT my "little pissing contest", this is CRIMINALS who started
attacking my reputation and interests for no reason.
Are you blind?
Real blind, I mean ...

dE|_

1001 Webs said:
Why don't I see you asking Jerry to stop?
This is NOT my "little pissing contest", this is CRIMINALS who started
attacking my reputation and interests for no reason.
Are you blind?
Real blind, I mean ...

1. I haven't seen Jerry throw abuse for a relatively long time, that's why
nobody is shutting him up.

2. If you want to convince a group of people that the bloke is a criminal
then take it to a fucking court & jury you dick because you are abusing
public usenet.

---dE|_---

Chaddy2222

dE|_ said:
1. I haven't seen Jerry throw abuse for a relatively long time, that's why
nobody is shutting him up.
Yeah, + he and I are both regulars in these groups!.
2. If you want to convince a group of people that the bloke is a criminal
then take it to a fucking court & jury you dick because you are abusing
public usenet.
Agreed, but he doesn't have a bloody leg to stand on regarding any of
his claims, at least not concerning me anyway.
My disability is well documented and NO I AM NOT discussing it here
due to a little thing called the privacy act.

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:54:05 GMT
1001 Webs scribed:
All I can say now is how disappointed I am.
I would imagine finding that kind of people in other kind of groups,
but I swear to the Almighty that I'd have never imagined finding them
at places related to web authoring, where there's supposed to be
educated people.

Look at it optimistically. We let you in, didn't we?

1

1001 Webs

1. I haven't seen Jerry throw abuse for a relatively long time, that's why
nobody is shutting him up.
He has with me.
Both him and Chaddy.
2. If you want to convince a group of people that the bloke is a criminal
then take it to a fucking court & jury you dick because you are abusing
public usenet.
I don't need to convince anybody.
Maryland Department of Assessments and Taxation and Maryland Judiciary
have done that already.
I'm posting public records that can be accessed by anyone, on behalf
of the integrity of these Groups.
You don't want people committing fraud by abusing the usenet, do you
prick?

1

1001 Webs

Yeah, + he and I are both regulars in these groups!.

Agreed, but he doesn't have a bloody leg to stand on regarding any of
his claims, at least not concerning me anyway.
My disability is well documented and NO I AM NOT discussing it here
due to a little thing called the privacy act.

You're not discussing it here due to a big thing called lack of moral
standards.

You're not discussing it here because you bloody well know that your
claimed disability is not compatible with many of the posts you have
written yourself, stupid CRIMINAL.

1

1001 Webs

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:54:05 GMT
1001 Webs scribed:

Look at it optimistically. We let you in, didn't we?
Taking into account that you also let Jerry Sucker and Shoddy666 in,
it's kind of demoralizing, to tell you the truth.

OrderGreenAcreCBD