Excel Automation & Lots of Mapping Coordinates

Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good afternoon,

I'm a very elementary coder/excel user and have just begun to use Power Query in Excel. I've been tasked with routinely cleaning, trimming, converting mapping coordinates into different mapping coordinates, and determining where they are on a map and how far away they are from specific points. I would love to automate this as it would free up a LOT of workload in my workgroup. There are more than 1,000 data points. Any advice or leads on resources would be greatly appreciated.