Excellent eBook for UML JAVA

David Boncasio

Hi All,

I have been searching for a good book for UML, finally I found an
excellent eBook in PDF format at http://www.JavaSoft.8k.com ,
There also I found another eBook called SCEA Complete KIT for Sun
Certified Enterprise Architect exam.

I got both of them and read well, I passed SCEA with 93% score.

This is an excellent product( http://www.JavaSoft.8k.com ) for those
who are preparing for Sun's SCEA, or IBM's UML certification.

It also very useful for learning UML in Quick and Easy process.
Thanks,
David

Sudsy

David said:
Hi All,

I have been searching for a good book for UML, finally I found an
excellent eBook in PDF format at http://www.JavaSoft.8k.com ,
There also I found another eBook called SCEA Complete KIT for Sun
Certified Enterprise Architect exam.
<snip>

Hmmm...
The "Try It" button pays to (e-mail address removed) and this e-mail comes
(three times!) from (e-mail address removed).
Coincidence?
Or could it be (heaven forbid!) a case of spamming the newsgroup...