Exists a Perl Module for make a SSH Tunnel ?

lala4life

Hi
someone could tell me if exists a perl module to create a SSH
Tunnel or SSH port forwarding ( using password authentication or
pubic key authentication ), without using third applications.

I need to open a Tunnel for a MySQL Connection.

I am developing over windows XP, and currently open a Putty session
(with user and password ) to a remote host with a SSH Tunnel, before
calling my application.

Thanks.

Martijn Lievaart

Hi
someone could tell me if exists a perl module to create a SSH
Tunnel or SSH port forwarding ( using password authentication or pubic
key authentication ), without using third applications.

I need to open a Tunnel for a MySQL Connection.

I am developing over windows XP, and currently open a Putty session
(with user and password ) to a remote host with a SSH Tunnel, before
calling my application.

Look at Net::SSH2, especially the tcpip and listen methods.

HTH,
M4

P.S. You should have searched CPAN yourself!