Experience Report: Running FIT and Fitnesse with Ruby

zoat

Ron Jeffries and Chet Hendrickson are widely-recognized contributors to
the Extreme Programming community. Yesterday Ron wrote about their
experience installing and configuring Ruby/Fit, then Fitnesse on top of
it This article is part of a continuing series one could call "Extreme
Programming Adventures in Ruby", after Ron's last book by a similar
name. It chronicles a story similar to my own when I attempted the
same thing a few months ago.
http://www.infoq.com/news/ruby-fitnesse-jeffries;jsessionid=DE161472F1157BEFCA475FE9DB315148

James Edward Gray II

It chronicles a story similar to my own when I attempted the
same thing a few months ago.

Hmm, that doesn't sound bot-like. What's the scoop zoat? Can you
talk with us?

James Edward Gray II

James Edward Gray II

What's the scoop zoat? Can you talk with us?

Ah, should have read on. I see that you do indeed talk.

Welcome to Ruby!

James Edward Gray II