export plugins and features in eclipse

Discussion in 'Java' started by sheela_k, May 9, 2009.

  1. sheela_k

    sheela_k

    Joined:
    May 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:

    I m not sure if this is the right place to post this query, but i hope someone can help me.

    I have a product based on eclipse IDE. I want to export my plugins and features which are related to my product separately and not including the plugins and features that belong to eclipse.

    For eg, if i have two plugins a.z and b.z and both depend on org.eclipse.source : when i export my product i want to only include a.z and b.z and not the plugin org.eclipse.source, That is because i want to export the dependencies as a separate folder altogether

    So that finally i have two folders
    d:/eclipse
    d:/eclipse/plugins
    d:/eclipse/features