export plugins and features in eclipse

Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I m not sure if this is the right place to post this query, but i hope someone can help me.

I have a product based on eclipse IDE. I want to export my plugins and features which are related to my product separately and not including the plugins and features that belong to eclipse.

For eg, if i have two plugins a.z and b.z and both depend on org.eclipse.source : when i export my product i want to only include a.z and b.z and not the plugin org.eclipse.source, That is because i want to export the dependencies as a separate folder altogether

So that finally i have two folders
d:/eclipse
d:/eclipse/plugins
d:/eclipse/features