Auto Detect Plugins in Internet Explorer

MC

I have developed a way to list all (all three types) of the plugins in IE.

This code makes all plugin information available via JS. There is no need to
query for a specific control. It will list all class names, class ID's, and
versions of all plugins. This code does NOT make use of a resource list of
plugins that need to be updated periodically to search.

My question is, is this something that others are interested in? Any unique
ideas on how to use it?

Here is some sample data retrieved:
Microsoft.XMLDOM.1.0
Microsoft.XMLHTTP.1.0