Export to excel

Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have data in ms-access database.I want to export it to Excel on click of a button which is in front end developed in core java.
I am working on frames NOT applet.

I developed a macro in access to export data to excel.
But i dont know how to run this macro on click of a button in core java application.
Is it possible to run ms-access macro on click of a button in core java application?

If not possible kindly suggest some other way.

Kindly do me a favour in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
write a progrem(web or desk are all ok),use this progrem to connect ms-access,read data,and use jxl to export data to excel.
jxl is a jar library,it can operate excel.