ezmlm response

zsh-announce-help

(e-mail address removed) mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address

(e-mail address removed)

was not on the zsh-announce mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the
header for:

The unsubscribe address for this user would be:
'[email protected]'.
Just mail to that address, substituting user=host.dom for the real
values, reply to the confirmation request, and you should receive a message
that you're off the list.

For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
see the return path:

For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
under to my owner:

(e-mail address removed)

who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
so please be patient.

--- Administrative commands for the zsh-announce list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
<[email protected]>

for example "(e-mail address removed)", just add a hyphen and your
<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

(e-mail address removed). Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 04:01:51 +0530
To: zsh-announce-uc.1062623247.cbehnoegidjnndepmmcn-python-list=python.org@sunsite.dk
From: Sandip Bhattacharya <[email protected]>