Facing problem in poping up dialog boxes when applcation is running in sevice mode

Gouse

Hi,

I have a small application which is running in service mode. Its
responsible is to provide email configuratio. If it gets a request( eg:

Export a file throug email) from the user, first it will check whether
any email is account is created or not, if not( here my application
uses one third party .exe that is IDSMAIL.exe) it will pop up a error
message dialog and then it shoul display the outlook email acount
configuration window.

Everty thing is workig fine if i am running my application in console
mode.

Note: I tried settin lpDesktop = "Winstat0\\Defaut" in startupinfo
structure in case of service mode, it is able to display the error
message dialog box but after that it is not displaying the outlook
email acount configuration window. Just it gives Failed to Login Mail
server

Please help me in this regard..

Thanks,
Gouse

CBFalconer

Gouse said:
I have a small application which is running in service mode. Its
responsible is to provide email configuratio. If it gets a request

Dialog boxes? No such thing in standard C. You probably want a
newsgroup that deals with Windows (or X). The presence of
"windows" or "microsoft" in the group name will be a strong clue.
Then lurk for a while to see if the group is suitable. This one
isn't.

Kenny McCormack

Dialog boxes? No such thing in standard C. You probably want a
newsgroup that deals with Windows (or X). The presence of
"windows" or "microsoft" in the group name will be a strong clue.
Then lurk for a while to see if the group is suitable. This one
isn't.

.... suitable for anything.