Feedback on Iowa installation?

Kirk Haines

Is anyout out there who has tried Iowa out via the Rubyforge download
willing to give me some feedback on installation, particularly if they tried
it with Apache?

I'm working on improving both the installation itself and my documentation
of it, but it would sure be a lot easier if I had more feedback on problems
or errors in the current documentation.

Thanks,

Kirk Haines

Michael Neumann

Kirk said:
Is anyout out there who has tried Iowa out via the Rubyforge download
willing to give me some feedback on installation, particularly if they tried
it with Apache?

Only tried with webrick. I'd love if it would become easier to run an
Iowa app under Webrick. Something like:

# main.rb
require 'iowa'
require 'iowa_webrick'
Iowa.run

Without the need to copy iowa_webrick.rb into the directory.
I'm working on improving both the installation itself and my documentation
of it, but it would sure be a lot easier if I had more feedback on problems
or errors in the current documentation.

Great!

Regards,

Michael

Kirk Haines

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 02:39:08 +0900, Michael Neumann wrote
Only tried with webrick. I'd love if it would become easier to run
an Iowa app under Webrick. Something like:

# main.rb
require 'iowa'
require 'iowa_webrick'
Iowa.run

Without the need to copy iowa_webrick.rb into the directory.

Ask and ye shall receive. Working on it right now.

Kirk Haines