    I am beside myself -- I've never seen this happen and am wondering what in
    the world is wrong here -- what stupid thing have I perhaps overlooked that
    java, installed on a machine, fails to be seen? Thanks, Ike

    Ike, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Perhaps you should check the machine's PATH environment variable. Does
    it contain the WINDOWS subdir? Or the path of the Java platform
    environment?

    ==
    John O'Conner

    John O'Conner, Jun 12, 2006

  3. Ike

    Robert Iver Guest

    Yes, I agree with John, check the PATH environment variable and also
    make sure that the actual Java files are there and that your client
    didn't simply delete the directory under Program Files instead of
    uninstall the JRE.

    Robert Iver, Jun 12, 2006
  4. And if it isn't obviously the PATH I would just remove and reload it.

    Knute Johnson, Jun 12, 2006