{Filename?} Returned mail: see transcript for details

Discussion in 'Python' started by jrb3, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. jrb3

    jrb3 Guest

    Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
    Warning: (attachment.scr).
    Warning: Please read the "VirusWarning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

    The original message was received at Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:40:39 +0100 from 33.211.59.18

    <>

    This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
    The original e-mail attachment "attachment.scr"
    is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
    replaced by this warning message.

    Due to limitations placed on us by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers
    Act 2000, we were unable to keep a copy of the original attachment.

    At Mon Jul 26 16:40:46 2004 the virus scanner said:
    MailScanner: Windows Screensavers are often used to hide viruses (attachment.scr)
    No programs allowed (attachment.scr)

    jrb3, Jul 26, 2004