Final non-working piece of a search App

Guest

My Access experience is cripling me for the moment

I have a FindMember.aspx which is my first page
(it just has four fields in it, Name, SSN, DOB, SEX)

I have effectively constructed an SQL string for all the different
combinations for my dataAdapter

And now I want to present the results in a DataGrid on another page:
MemberResults.aspx

I created a Module with GetMemberResults:

Public Sub GetMemberResults(ByVal strQry as String)
Dim conStr as String = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;data source
=C:\Malpha.mdb"
Dim dcMalpha as OleDB.OleDbConnection = New OleDb.OleDbconnection(conStr)

dim daMembers as new oleDb.OleDbDataAdapter
daMembers.SelectCommand=New OleDb.OleDbcommand(strQry,dcMalpha)

Dim dsMembers as New DataSet
daMembers.Fill(dsMembers, "Membership")
End Sub

I figured I could refer to the MemberResults.aspx here
to bind the DataGrid to this DataSet created here, but I'm running into a
"Protected" concern...

Can someone help me with this piece?