Find which Cell is clicked by user in GridView control of Asp.net

Mrinalini Pande

Hi,
I(Mrinalini Pande email:[email protected]) am working in visual
Studio 2005 and want to create gridview dynamically with hyperlink
columns and when user click on the cell it should give more info about
the clickd cell...

like - user is going to enter the type of travel and dt of travel and
pax name with this grid should form like-pax name and travel type will
be coming in the row and date will be column heading now when user will
click on the travel type it should ask/display for travel details like
travel date, travel details like airline name pnr no etc.

I am not able to add hyperlink column and not able to understand how to
find out which cell is clicked

pls help me...urgently...